We recommend visiting the Accessibility Kiosk prior to entry. This is located on the right-hand side after security checks. Please see our Accessibility Guide here.
Articles in this section
- I’m making a group booking; can I get free tickets for those under 1.2m?
- I’m making a school booking, all/some of the students are under 1.2m- can they visit free?
- My child is under 1.2m now, what if they measure 1.2m or over on the day of our visit?
- I’ve already booked and paid for a ticket, but my child is under 1.2m- can I get a refund?
- I have a Thorpe Park or Merlin Annual Pass; can I use this offer?
- How many rides/attractions are available for those under 1.2m?
- Can I get a free ticket on the day at Island Ticket Centre?
- I have one of the following ticket types, can I get a free ticket?
- Does this replace the previous under 3’s go free offer?
- I’m visiting with a baby who’s clearly under 1.2m tall, do I need to get them measured?