We only count the measurement taken on the day of your visit, so if you’re booking far in advance, it’s good to take this into account (kids grow fast!). If they are 1.2m+ on the day you will be asked to purchase a ticket to enter the park.
Articles in this section
- I’m making a group booking; can I get free tickets for those under 1.2m?
- I’m making a school booking, all/some of the students are under 1.2m- can they visit free?
- My child is under 1.2m now, what if they measure 1.2m or over on the day of our visit?
- I’ve already booked and paid for a ticket, but my child is under 1.2m- can I get a refund?
- I have a Thorpe Park or Merlin Annual Pass; can I use this offer?
- How many rides/attractions are available for those under 1.2m?
- Can I get a free ticket on the day at Island Ticket Centre?
- I have one of the following ticket types, can I get a free ticket?
- Does this replace the previous under 3’s go free offer?
- I’m visiting with a baby who’s clearly under 1.2m tall, do I need to get them measured?