Please note: This is for admission to the Resort only and does not guarantee entitlement to a Ride Access Pass. The carer is required to be at least 14 years of age. Each guest must provide relevant documentation to receive a carer ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I book my tickets online for THORPE PARK Resort if I require a carer ticket?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Do you offer a Carer Annual/Season Pass?
- Do you have Blue Badge Parking?
- Where is the Disabled Parking?
- Do I have to pay for parking if I am a Blue Badge holder?