With a DigiPass, you get to take home all the adrenaline filled ride and official walkabout photos we take of you during your day.
We have revolutionised the way you'll receive your digital photos with our NEW facial recognition technology. By delivering your photos directly to your smartphone, we are giving you control of your memories. No more queuing at photo counters means more time to ride and with your own, exclusive realtime photo gallery, you can share your best bits instantly! You can even add the rest of your group to a single device so all your memories are in one place.
To learn more about this process, please visit FAQ's & Help at picsolve.com
How do I redeem my DigiPass?
If you purchase online today, simply take your email confirmation to any photo retail counter. The photo staff will then send you a link to your exclusive online photo gallery.
The following Rides have photos available (subject to availability) - The Walking Dead: The Ride, Saw - The Ride, Stealth, The Swarm, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Tidal Wave, Flying Fish and Rumba Rapids.
Terms and conditions
- The DigiPass holder must appear in the photo they wish to claim.
- The selfie you submit to the service must be of your face only.
- You must be over 18 to use this service.
- All monetary transactions conducted outside of the attraction are through a third party, any billing or banking problems please contact your bank or credit card provider. Once purchased, any concerns regarding quality or the Digipass photos themselves, please fill in a Contact Us form.
- The DigiPass is only valid on the specified date(s) and location of purchase.
- Purchased DigiPasses cannot be transferred to an alternative site or date.
- Photos are only available to be purchased for seven days from the date they were taken.
- Ride and photography locations are subject to change and may not be operational every day. No compensation is available should you not be able to claim a photo at a specific location.
- Once photos have been purchased and the watermark removed, no refund will be given.
- Photo quality can be affected by environmental and technical factors. Picsolve accepts no liability where this is the case.
- If photos are missing, please submit a Contact Us form via picsolve.com along with a clear, passport style selfie photo.
- Walkabout and Studio photographers (subject to availability) will take a photo of an individual or group but must consider the needs of other guests and are therefore not obligated to take more than one photo.
- If the DigiPass is used by someone other than the holder, it may be cancelled without compensation. If we detect that an account has been used without the consent of the account owner, we reserve the right to remove the account without compensation.
- Compromising or inappropriate images, such as (but not limited to) nudity, offensive gestures or actions, or other content that could be deemed offensive, will not be issued. This decision will be made by the staff at the photo retail counter and this decision is final.
- Photos incorrectly added to your gallery must be reported and deleted using the ‘This Isn’t Me’ or ‘Report Photo’ links found underneath your photo in the album gallery.
- DigiPass pre-purchased online before your visit must be collected by the purchaser and a form of ID will be requested to verify your voucher. For refunds please refer to the website where you purchased the DigiPass from.
- Terms and conditions are applicable from December 2020 and may be modified at any time.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Printed photos can be purchased from site at the photo retail counter only.
- Attempts to subvert, manipulate, probe or otherwise interfere the digital operations of our service will result in suspension of involved accounts, up to and including legal intervention.
- Unauthorised access or attempts to gain access, such as to our public API, or other physical or digital assets will result in blocking, suspension and other actions as deemed necessary.
- You will not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise manipulate any part of our digital or physical estate.
- Our services are hosted on Google cloud web services, by using our service you are agreeing to their terms and conditions also Google Terms and Conditions.
- We are not responsible for Google Cloud Services, we cannot and will not bear responsibility for any outages or data loss caused by these services.
- You agree to remain within the boundaries of established use of our platforms, attempting to exploit our systems will result in deletions of account and associated photography,
- Picsolve do not tolerate abuse. Any evidence of abuse will be forwarded to the appropriate authority for investigation.
- Account or user accounts are tied to your selfie. We will not ask for a password or other traditional user account details. We will ask that you retake your selfie in order to access your photos at a later date.
- Some ID badge/licence/seasonal event products do not include digital photography. Please go to a photo retail counter for more details.