When collecting your Merlin Annual Pass you will need to take along your confirmation reference number, the debit or credit card you used to make payment with and some other form of photo identification, i.e. Driving License or passport. The cardholder must be present in order to collect Merlin Annual Pass/es.
Articles in this section
- Can I currently purchase a Merlin Annual/Membership Pass?
- Merlin DigiPass FAQs
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, what do I do?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?
- Can someone else use my Merlin Annual Pass?