When collecting your Merlin Annual Pass you will need to take along your confirmation reference number, the debit or credit card you used to make payment with and some other form of photo identification, i.e. Driving License or passport. The cardholder must also be present in order to collect the pass.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- Can I upgrade my day ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Where do I collect my Merlin Annual Pass from?
- Do you offer reduced rates on Annual Passes for guests with disabilities and their carers?
- Can I freeze or get a refund on my Merlin Annual Pass as I am pregnant or cannot use my pass?
- I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, what do I do?
- I am a foster parent. Do you offer a pass which can be shared?
- Can I buy a pass that isn't assigned to a person but is assigned to a company?
- What do I need to take with me when having my Merlin Annual Pass issued?
- I have ordered my pass by post, however it hasn't arrived yet?