We are dedicated to being an inclusive and diverse Resort, allowing where possible all guests to experience our Ride and Attractions. We have been working closely with our Ride manufacturers and Health and Safety teams to increase our accessibility on our Rides. Please check our accessibility guide for specific information.
Articles in this section
- Is the Resort easy to navigate if I have reduced mobility?
- What are the ride Safety Restrictions?
- What are the height restrictions for your Rides and Attractions?
- Can I access rides with a cast or walking boot?
- Can I access rides with an amputation or a prosthetic?
- What are the seating requirements for riders of size?
- Why have you changed some of the Ride Restrictions for 2020?