No, please do not leave your child unattended when experiencing our rides as we are unable to look after them whilst you do this, if you would like further information please talk to a member of our Island, Help & Information team.
Articles in this section
- Will Black Mirror: Labyrinth be opening in 2020?
- Will Loggers Leap be re-opening?
- Can I go on the rides if I'm wearing a cast?
- Can I leave my child somewhere whilst I experience the rides?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the Rides?
- What rides can I go on if I am pregnant?
- Does bad/cold weather affect the Rides and Attractions?
- Will any Rides or Attractions be closed for my visit?
- What time do the Rides and Attractions close?