All children under 12 years child must remain under the control or supervision of an adult aged 18+ years at all times and therefore cannot be left alone.
Articles in this section
- Will Loggers Leap be re-opening?
- Can I go on the rides if I'm wearing a cast?
- Can I leave my child somewhere whilst I experience the rides?
- How restrictive are the restraints on the Rides?
- What rides can I go on if I am pregnant?
- Does bad/cold weather affect the Rides and Attractions?
- Will any Rides or Attractions be closed for my visit?
- What time do the Rides and Attractions close?