We take the safety and security of all of our guests extremely seriously. If you’re coming to the park, please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to pass through our enhanced security checks.
Our security team are in place for your own safety and we ask you fully cooperate with all checks and support our team in ensuring they carry out their important work efficiently.
Our Bag Policy
It’s better if you do not bring a bag at all. We will not allow large suitcases into the Park unless you have booked an overnight stay with us at the Shark Hotel.
Preparing for our search
- Finish any ‘opened’ food and drink before you enter the Park during the security checks
- Do not bring alcohol on site as it will be removed
- Take all items out of your pockets and place in tray
- You don’t need to remove shoes or belts
- Pass through the screening tent when prompted by a member of the security team
- Enjoy your day on the Island Like No Other
What else do we do to keep you safe?
Answered simply, lots. There are security measures you will see throughout the day, and those you won’t. As you can understand, it would not be appropriate for us to discuss the specifics beyond those that are visible to guests when entering and enjoying our Park. We monitor the whole site every day and all of our staff are trained to ensure guests have a safe and secure day with us.
The safety of our guests is our priority and Thorpe Park Resort constantly reviews its security arrangements working closely with the Metropolitan Police and relevant security agencies.