There will be clear online communications and there will also be signs at the entrances to the attractions. Before being allowed to enter the horror mazes, guests are fully briefed as to the nature of the attraction and any rules they must adhere to so that they can make an informed decision as to whether or not to enter. Please be aware that the scare attractions are not just limited to the scare mazes, there will be actors across the Island that guests may come into contact with when entering or making their way round the park.
Articles in this section
- What is FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual/Membership Pass for FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- Can I re-validate my ticket for FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- Can I bring a friend for £15 on FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- I have a Thorpe Park Premium Season Pass, does this include FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- What warnings are in place to advise guests ahead of attending FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- Is there an age restriction for FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- How much is FRIGHT NIGHTS?
- What is new for FRIGHT NIGHTS this year?
- Are all the FRIGHT NIGHTS Scare Attractions and Mazes free?