On the day of your visit head to Island Ticket Centre which is located on the right hand just before the welcome arch, present your supporting documents and ask for a carer's ticket. Please note this is for admission to the Resort only and does not guarantee entitlement to a Ride Access Pass.
Disabled guests can obtain one free carer's ticket upon arrival when providing proof of disability. For proof of disability please bring ONE of the following forms of documentation:
-Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credability’s Access Card
A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the duration of the visit. If more than one carer’s ticket is required, a letter from a GP or consultant is needed stating the number of carers required.
Make sure you've read our full Accessibility information here before you visit.