Annual Pass holders with a disability have the option of a free carer pass. The carer pass is issued to the disabled guest and will have the name, date of birth and a photo of the disabled guest. It is therefore transferable between carers. Please note carers must be over the age of 14.
Please purchase an Annual Pass as appropriate along with the Passholder reservation ticket for the date you wish to visit. Your Carer ticket can be reserved online here.
On the day, bring proof of entitlement to the Island Ticket Centre, where there is a dedicated disabled entrance. The proof of entitlement accepted is the same as for a carer’s ticket:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credability’s Access Card
Please note the carer pass cannot be used without the presence of the disabled Passholder it belongs to. This is because the pass is designed to offer assistance to the disabled guest only.