Carer tickets can be reserved online here. A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the duration of the visit. If more than one carer’s ticket is required, a letter from a GP or consultant is needed stating the number of carers required.
Articles in this section
- Can I book my tickets online for THORPE PARK Resort if I require a carer ticket?
- Can I get a second carer ticket for 2:1 care?
- How do you collect a carer ticket?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- What documentation do you require for a carer ticket?
- Do you offer a Carer Annual Pass?
- Where is the Disabled Parking?
- Do I have to pay for parking if I am a Blue Badge holder?