Proof of entitlement will be required before the Ride Access Passes are given. Please be advised that ONE of the following forms of documentation (dated within the last 2 years) must be provided otherwise a pass will not be issued:
- A certified NHS Letter from your doctor or consultant clearly stating why you are eligible for the policy*
- A letter from a professional body (e.g Nurse, Bupa Healthcare Advisor) clearly stating why you are eligible for the policy*
- A DLA, DWP or PIP letter stating you are entitled to higher rate mobility allowance
- A Blue Badge along with an additional form of photographic identification
- A valid Access Card - New for 2020 – We will accept guests who present an Access Card with the Queueing logo on it. (These cards are available from https://www.accesscard.org.uk/ ).
*Please note we are not in a position to assess individuals’ abilities so we must insist that the letter from a medical professional states that you are unable to queue and why, rather than simply confirming your condition.