Island Help and Information is located in the Lower Dome, apposite the Island Access Hub and Depth Charge. The team can offer advice on Resort access and restrictions, height measuring, wheelchair access for collection of Ride Access Pass, child safety wristbands, wheelchair hire, RADAR key hire, lost property and provide further information on available facilities.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide for THORPE PARK Resort?
- Where is the First Aid located?
- Where is Island Help and Information located?
- Where is the Island Access Hub located?
- Where is Island Extras located?
- Do you have a Changing Places facility?
- Where can I find your accessible toilets?
- Do your accessible toilets require a RADAR key?
- Where can I hire a RADAR key?