Please visit here for further information. We advise all guests to check the ride restrictions before joining a ride queue line. Ride restrictions are displayed at the ride entrance. Alternatively, please visit Guest Services in the lower dome for further information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Ride Access Pass?
- How does the Ride Access Pass pre-book work at Thorpe Park?
- Can I get carer tickets for looked after children/ those in care?
- Can I get a second carer ticket for 2:1 care?
- How do you obtain a carer ticket?
- Do you have a Changing Places facility?
- Can I register for reasonable adjustments?
- Who can use a carer's ticket/pass?
- Can I hire a wheelchair at the theme park?
- Which rides include magnets in their safety systems?