We would like to reassure everyone that we are taking the necessary measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment. The health and safety of our employees and guests is an absolute priority and we will always act to safeguard their wellbeing wherever possible.
We have implemented an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, safe and healthy experience for all guests and staff, these may include:
- Lower capacity limits – both for our attraction as a whole and for each building, queue line or experience. Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing for our staff.
- The conducting of temperature checks on guests and employees wishing to enter the attraction.
- Face Masks/ coverings will be required on the majority of our rides, indoor areas and attractions including Food and Beverage outlets, Arcades and Gift Shops
- The introduction of Enhanced Cleaning, Hygiene Stations and Hand Sanitiser at key locations.
- The provision of spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the attraction and with the inclusion of our rides.
- The redesign of particular tasks to reduce the frequency and/or duration of potential ‘close contact’ points between our guests and employees.
- Theatre’ style areas such as actor led experiences, 4D cinemas and indoor outlets may have limited numbers or will continue to be closed.
We understand that due to unforeseen circumstances or if you have developed symptoms of the coronavirus you may require to change the date/time of your visit to our attraction. Please click here to manage your booking.