We will initially reopen with the vast majority of our outdoor rides and attractions open, including firm favourites Stealth, The Swarm, Nemesis Inferno, SAW - The Ride, Colossus and Detonator. Some rides and indoor attractions may remain closed in line with Government guidance. We are taking a careful and cautious approach to reopening, so guests visiting in the first few weeks after opening will see significantly reduced guest numbers and may experience reduced ride offering. We will be updating our website in due course. Please visit our website in advance of your visit or use the Thorpe Park App to check which rides are due to be available on the day of your visit.
Articles in this section
- When did you re-open?
- Is it safe to reopen?
- Will I have to wear a face cover/mask on all rides?
- Will you make people wear facemasks/face coverings in your giftshop (on exiting a ride/attraction), retail spaces and indoor takeaway or food and beverage service areas?
- What do I do if one of my family is ill at the last minute?
- If you have a suspected case of COVID-19 then will you close your attraction?
- How may rides or experiences will be open / what will be closed?