Tickets must be pre-booked at thorpepark.com, free under 1.2m tickets will display during the booking process. Maximum of 4 free tickets are available per booking, this must include at least one paid ticket. This is not valid in conjunction with any offers or promotions including free tickets or annual passes*. Access to the park will not be granted until a height check has been completed at Island Ticket Centre.
Articles in this section
- I’m making a group booking; can I get free tickets for those under 1.2m?
- I’m making a school booking, all/some of the students are under 1.2m- can they visit free?
- My child is under 1.2m now, what if they measure 1.2m or over on the day of our visit?
- I’ve already booked and paid for a ticket, but my child is under 1.2m- can I get a refund?
- I have a Thorpe Park or Merlin Annual Pass; can I use this offer?
- How many rides/attractions are available for those under 1.2m?
- Can I get a free ticket on the day at Island Ticket Centre?
- I have one of the following ticket types, can I get a free ticket?
- Does this replace the previous under 3’s go free offer?
- I’m visiting with a baby who’s clearly under 1.2m tall, do I need to get them measured?