As all guests must now pre-book their attendance, passholders can do this online here.
Articles in this section
- I have a THORPE PARK Annual Digipass, is this still valid?
- I have booked ticket/trip and it’s for a date when you are now reopened but I don’t want to visit as I don’t feel it’s safe? What are my options?
- I have booked Theme Park tickets for a date between 27th March and 3rd July 2020, can I get a refund? (Includes promotional tickets, tickets purchased from Thorpe Park’s website and via any authorised 3rd party sellers)
- I have pre-booked Entry / Fastrack / Meal Deals / Car Parking for use between 27th March and the 3rd July, what are my options?
- I have an Island Return Guarantee ticket from 2019, how do I redeem this?
- I have a promotional offer, how do I use this online?
- As a Merlin or Thorpe Season Passholder, how do I reserve my entry ticket?
- How do I reserve entry for a carer?