As the first step of a phased reopening, we re-opened Thorpe Park Resort on 4th July with the majority of our rides and outdoor attractions open although some indoor attractions and facilities will need to remain closed for now.
Articles in this section
- When did you re-open?
- Is it safe to reopen?
- Will I have to wear a face cover/mask on all rides?
- Will you make people wear facemasks/face coverings in your giftshop (on exiting a ride/attraction), retail spaces and indoor takeaway or food and beverage service areas?
- Which rides do I have to wear a face mask on?
- What do I do if one of my family is ill at the last minute?
- If you have a suspected case of COVID-19 then will you close your attraction?
- How may rides or experiences will be open / what will be closed?
- How will you ensure rides adhere to H&S and social distancing guidance?