Yes, we have a selection of drinks including traditional German beers and non-alcoholic alternatives. Guests are asked to drink responsibly. We operate ‘Challenge 25’ therefore you may be asked to show a valid photo ID for alcohol purchases. Staff have the right to refuse the sale of alcohol. Any anti-social behaviour will result in ejection from the Resort, no refund will be given.
Articles in this section
- What is Oktoberfest?
- What dates is Oktoberfest running?
- What are the Oktoberfest opening times?
- How do I book for Oktoberfest?
- Why is the price difference on a Friday and Saturday for Oktoberfest?
- Is entry to Oktoberfest included in my ticket?
- I’ve already booked a ticket during event dates, do I get Oktoberfest access?
- Do Thorpe Shark Cabins guests get entry to Oktoberfest?
- Is Oktoberfest suitable for families with children?
- I don’t want to be involved in the Oktoberfest event, should I still come?