FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW:
- Bring something to sit on (blanket or picnic chair) or you can purchase Luna fleece blankets and backrests on-site or by pre-order with your tickets.
- For Thorpe Park Resort screenings, external food and drink will not be allowed into the event site. A full bar and snacks will be available for purchase onsite.
- There will be a full bar onsite serving a full selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, prosecco, a selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks. Drinks and snacks will be available from our bar/food outlets on-site onsite.
- In the event of bad weather, the event will go ahead - please check the forecast and come prepared (ponchos and blankets will be available onsite to make you as comfortable as possible).
- No dogs or pets (except guide dogs).
- Please note that it can turn chilly in the evenings, so please make sure you bring suitable clothing.
- Although all our sites are lit, it is recommended that you bring a torch to provide localised lighting.
- No naked flames, BBQs, gas stoves or candles.
- No tents, gazebos, parasols or pop-up structures. No umbrellas are permitted during the screening (except at management discretion).
- Glass is not permitted onsite – please ensure all drinks are in plastic/cans and consumed from plastic drinkware.
- Please follow steward instructions and abide by the designated seating areas.
- In all venues, pathways will be created within the arena. Please leave this clear to enable other audience members to move around with ease.
- All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice and site signage.
- In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, marquees and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas – this includes e-cigarettes.
- At the end of the screening, please leave site promptly, keeping noise to a minimum. Our stewarding team can help direct you to public transport options.
- Medical facilities are present onsite - if you need assistance please notify a steward.
- Please follow all instructions given by our security & stewarding team. If you need any assistance at any time, please contact a member of staff.
- In the event of an evacuation you will hear an announcement. Please ensure you follow all instructions and head to your nearest exit point. These are clearly marked and are located throughout the site.
- Please place all rubbish into the bins provided or take it away with you.
- Any drinks purchased onsite must be consumed within the event site.
- The film certification is strictly enforced. Please take note of the film certification when purchasing tickets. Valid photographic ID will be required for any patron we believe to be under the age certification of the film. Any children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 12s who are unaccompanied.
- The following ID can be used as proof of age: Current Passport, Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License, VALIDATE UK, CitizenCard.
- Thorpe Park Resort and The Luna Cinema & all affiliated partners operate the Challenge 25 Policy. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age. Please ensure you have valid photographic ID with you.
- Payment on food and drink is card only. Please note these are subject to suitable mobile coverage on the site and payment by card cannot be guaranteed. Please also note some of our partners do not accept credit/debit cards so please make sure you have cash if you intend to purchase onsite.
- Please note The Luna Cinema cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personnel possessions whilst attending any of our events.
Please note failure to comply with any site rules could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.