Due to Health and Safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the queue lines of our Rides and Attractions here at the Resort.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a Ride Safety Guide?
- Will any Rides or Attractions be closed for my visit?
- What time do the Rides and Attractions close?
- Can I take a pushchair into the queue line?
- Can I film on the Rides and Attractions using a GOPRO/other filming equipment?
- What rides can I go on if I am pregnant?
- Does bad/cold weather affect the Rides and Attractions?
- Can I go on the rides if I'm wearing a cast/protective plastic boot?
- Can I leave my child somewhere whilst I experience the rides?