On the day of your visit, please head to the Accessibility Kiosk located on the right hand side just before the turnstiles which will be open from 9:15am - 12:00pm. After this time, you will need to head to the Ticket Centre. From here, please present your supporting documents and ask for a carer's ticket. Please note this is for admission to the Resort only and does not guarantee entitlement to a Ride Access Pass as these schemes feature different application processes.
Disabled guests can obtain one free carer's ticket upon arrival when providing proof of disability. For proof of disability please bring one of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credibility's Access Card, with at least the Essential Companions (+1) symbol awarded.
A carer must be over 14 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who has the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing this for the duration of the visit.
If more than one carer’s ticket is required, please see here.
Make sure you've read our full Accessibility information here before you visit for all accessibility information and please contact a member of our team if you do require further assistance.